Knowledge is power here at Bajan Paradise Massage.
• Enhance relaxation of the body and mind
• Alleviates pain
• Assist the body in detoxification process
• Reduce stress and improve quality of life
• Create a sense of calmness
Aromatherapy doesn't just smell good, it can also benefit you in many ways; just by your sense of smell. It can be distributed through a diffuser or used with lotions and creams
Relaxation and stress relief
Mood enhancement, balance and well being
Relief of minor discomforts
Boosting the immune, respiratory and circulatory systems
It enhances the function of muscles and joints, improves circulation and general body tone, and relieves mental and physical fatigue.
•Alleviates stress on weight-bearing joints and muscular-fascial structures.
•Assists in common discomforts during pregnancy: muscular discomforts, lower-back pain, upper-back pain, headaches, leg cramps, sciatica, stiffness, tension and knots, carpal tunnel syndrome, headaches, heartburn and acid reflux, fatigue, nasal congestion, shortness of breath, edema of the lower extremities, neck pain, sacroiliac and hip joint pain and constipation.
•Increases blood circulation, which provides more oxygen and nutrients to both mother and her new born.
•Prepares the mother-to-be for an easier delivery with its sedating effect on the nervous system, promoting relaxation and stress relief.
- Eliminates toxins: A cupping massage is an effective way to get rid of toxins from the body. When a vacuum is created in the cup, a negative pressure is applied. This pressure affects the tissues four inches below the skin’s surface, which helps in the release of toxins. The pressure is also effective in removing blockages in the various body systems like the circulatory system.
- Improved circulation: Increased blood circulation can also be brought about by cupping. The suction created in the cupping massage forces blood to flow to the massaged area. The increased circulation also increases the energy flow and activates the lymphatic system.
- Pain relief: A cupping massage helps reduce inflammation of tissues. This can help increase range of motion, improve flexibility, and control pain.
- Mental benefits: A cupping massage also has therapeutic benefits like decreasing anxiety and depression. It is believed that the happy hormone ‘serotonin’ is released during the massage, which helps bring about relaxation